Conduct an internal and external environmental analysis for your new division, discuss supply chain opportunities and your new division’s ability to adapt to change, and identify issues, state your hypotheses and research questions.
Note: This assignment relates to the same business, your division, and your new product or service, which you identified in Week 2.
Create a SWOT table summarizing your findings. Select a few forces/trends from both the external and internal list, for an overall total of 7 forces/trends and identify internal strengths and weaknesses and external opportunities and threats and trends, and include it in your table. Legal/regulatory and economic are required.
External forces and trends considerations:
- Legal and regulatory
- Competitive analysis
Internal forces and trends considerations:
- Processes and systems
- Strategic capabilities
- Intellectual property
Write a synopsis of at least 1,050 words in which you analyze relevant forces and trends from the list above. Your analysis must include the following:
- A discussion of your SWOT findings
- Explain how your division is positioned to adapt to change.
- Analyze and explain the supply chain of the new division of the existing business.
- Identify the major issues that the division faces based on your analysis.
- Prioritize each issue according to importance.
- Generate a hypothesis surrounding each issue and research questions to use for conducting analysis.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.