Help me study for my Computer Science class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Consider the mean of a cluster of objects from a binary transaction data set. What are the minimum and maximum values of the components of the mean? What is the interpretation of components of the cluster mean? Which components most accurately characterize the objects in the cluster?
Please ensure to cite the Author, YYYY with any content brought into the discussion.
Ethics and Information Management
Using Campbellsville University library and/or other sources, read at least four (4) academically reviewed articles on the ethical issues that may arise in information management. Please note that Wikipedia articles will not be accepted for this discussion.
1. Write a comparative analysis of the articles noting the similarities and differences.
2. Compare the information in those articles to the materials in Chapter 14 of your textbook. Does the premise of those articles support the overall theme of the materials in Chapter 14 of your textbook? Why or why not?
3. Discuss what you learned from those articles. In your discussion, give example(s) of your organization handles ethic concerns as they relate to information management.
task3: no word limit satisfy the question.
1. Conduct online research to find at least one new robotics application in healthcare. Prepare a brief summary of your research: the problem addressed, technology summary, results achieved if any, and lessons learned.
2. Conduct research to identify the most recent developments in self-driving cars.
3.Write a report on the issue of whether crowdsourcing
produces superior decisions. Use Quora for help. Find other sources.