I’m trying to study for my Computer Science course and I need some help to understand this question.
Assignment OverviewUnit 5 – Discussion Board
See assignment details
In your own words, answer this unit’s discussion questions in a main post (recommended minimum 300 words), and respond to at least 2 peers’ postings (recommended minimum 75 words).
After you have reviewed the Assignment Details below, click the Discussion Board link under the My Work heading above to open the Discussion Board and make your post.
The complexity of e-commerce sites creates new demands on business management. Read the article below, which explores this topic:
For this assignment, do the following:
- Locate an article that describes a specific e-commerce report, or a tool for e-commerce reporting.
- Explain what the report or tool does and provide a reference (with link) in your post.
- Explain how the information you found might be similar to one of the 15 examples provided in the article linked above.
When replying to fellow students, look for opportunities to connect their responses to other topics in the current unit, including points you may have made in your own posts. You may also spot an opportunity to connect the discussion to an article or news story that you’ve read about, which you can link in your reply. You can also share how your experience with the course content has shaped your opinions and ideas about e-commerce requirements, and how participating in this discussion has done so.
Grammar, spelling, punctuation, and format should be correct and professional. Begin contributing to the discussion by Friday.
Wahbe, A. (2019, February 13). 15 ecommerce reports to lift your sales, without drowning in data. Retrieved from https://www.shopify.com/enterprise/ecommerce-repor…
Discussion Board Reminders:
- Must have 3 posts: A main post and two replies to peers.
- First post: Either your main post or a reply to others must be posted before midnight CT (Central time) on Friday of each week.
- Second and third post: Must be posted on a different day from the first post.
- Connect to content: At least 1 post must refer to course learning materials. See the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards for help with connecting to the content.
- Engaging in class discussions: For more information on making the most of your class dialog, review the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards.