I’m studying for my Business class and need an explanation.
- Address the major reason(s) why choosing Samsung as your company.
- Explain how you think this company might provide value if you were to acquire their stock.
- Assess how the Samsung company appears to approach issues of ethical behavior and social responsibility and how this might affect its value.
- Describe the specific data elements from your evaluation of the financial performance of your chosen company (Samsung) that indicate the company’s performance.
- List your observations from the balance sheet, the income statement, and the statement of cash flow that are unique to your company (Samsung) and could be indicative or any positive or negative trends.
- Explain your rationale for including the data elements to compare your company (Samsung) within the overall market.
- Explain what the results of your calculations say about the overall health of the company and its future value.
- Describe the data points you found in the annual report that relate to the company’s capital constraints and spending trends.
- Interpret the data points and explain whether or not the company is making appropriate capital expenditure allocations.
- Explain why choosing the market analysts.
- Explain how the market analysts’ current opinions of the company (Samsung) compare to the picture you have formulated of the company thus far.
- Explain how the 10 ratio analyses of the company’s financial assets you calculated in your draft create a full picture of the overall health the company (Samsung).
- Explain your rationale for the elements you provided in your Executive Summary and how they specifically support your recommendation.
- Explain how you formulated your recommendation and list the top 3-5 drivers that caused you to come to this conclusion.
Must be described and explained each separately / 1650 words in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined.