I need an explanation for this Computer Science question to help me study.
Write an essay of at least 500 words discussing discussing how a blockchain implementation would improve data security in a military, education, or other context.
Do not copy without providing proper attribution. This paper will be evaluated through SafeAssign.
Write in essay format not in outline, bulleted, numbered or other list format.
Use the five paragraph format. Each paragraph must have at least five sentences. Include 3 quotes with quotation marks and cited in-line and in a list of references. Include an interesting meaninful title.
Cite your sources in a clickable reference list at the end. Do not copy without providing proper attribution (quotation marks and in-line citations).
It is important that you use your own words, that you cite your sources, that you comply with the instructions regarding length of your submission Do not use spinbot or other word replacement software. Proof read your work or have it edited. Find something interesting and/or relevant to your work to write about.
Please do not submit attachments unless requested.
Research the Dark Web.
Write a brief paper on the following topics: What is the Dark Web? How is it accessed? How is it used by criminals? How can it be used in a positive way? How can be used by law enforcement and the intelligence services. How can be used by private individuals.
Write between 200 and 300 words.
Use your own words.
Discuss each question in a paragraph of at least five sentences. Include the question and number your answers accordingly
- Give an example from the book where insufficient testing was a factor in a program error or system failure.
- What was one cause in the delay in the completing of the Denver Airport.
- Why didn’t the healthcare.gov website work at first?
- What is one characteristic of high reliability organizations?
- Describe the potential risks of alert fatigue in EHR systems.
- What were 2 common factors in both the Therac-25 case and the space shuttle disaster.
- What does design for failure mean?