Skip to content
- Select one topic from below discussion points
- Compare and contrast verification testing and validation testing.
- How will you know good testing when you see it?
- Describe the basic premise of test-driven development, the goals of this approach and when this approach is most effective.
- Discuss the two stages of acceptance testing and discuss the pros and cons of each.
- Compare and contrast functional and non-functional testing. Provide examples of requirements that apply to each.
- Describe and discuss maintenance testing, when it occurs and why it is important.