Applying Theory to a Practice Problem: Part 2: Application of MiIDle-Range Theory to Problem
It is important to understand how miIDle-range theory can help you in your everyday environment as a nurse. In the previous assignment, you identified a practical problem that emerged from the evidence in the extant literature or professional practice. In this assignment, you will explore and apply miIDle-range theory to solve the specific problem that you identified in the previous assignment(please see the last order I have made which is “Applying Theory to a Practice Problem: Part 1: Introduction and Problem of Practice.”
Describes how miIDle-range theory can be applied to the identified problem. The paper should include the following:
1. A brief summary of the problem.
2. A description of a miIDle-range theory that could be applied to the problem. Is this miIDle-range theory appropriate to your identified problem?
3. A brief discussion of the miIDle-range theory’s origins.
4. A discussion of how the miIDle-range theory has been previously applied.
5. A discussion of the application of the miIDle-range theory to the identified problem. How would your practice change by incorporating this theory?