*I would like to use Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control for the company*
OPTION #1: Human Resources and Strategy
The role of human resources continues to expand, with human-resources professionals and their departments involved in broader and more complex organizational practices and issues. The traditional “hire and fire” role of human resources now includes involvement in the strategic direction of the organization and how to utilize innovative employee training tools to garner more customers.
Strategy formulation and implementation remains a key operational function of an organization, and the role of human resources has taken a greater role in this function. In a well-written paper, complete the following:
- Research and identify a strategic plan for a mid-sized organization (a mid-sized organization typically has more than 500 employees) that you are familiar with or that captures your interest.
- Briefly, summarize the main components of that strategic plan.
- Identify how the human-resources department of that organization can assist the organization in attaining its strategic goals. Importantly, detail the advice, counsel, and actions human resources should propose/enact in support of this endeavor.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length
- Include at least two scholarly sources, in addition to properly citing information from the selected organization
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements (Links to an external site.)