Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you discuss the roles of law and courts in today’s business environment. Include the following:
- Explain the origins of the U.S. judicial system and how the judicial system fits into society — including business.
- Differentiate the federal court structure from your state’s court structure.
- Discuss the concept of judicial review.
- Describe the different forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and how they can be used in business.
- Explain how ADR is different from the traditional court system.
- Explain how laws or regulations affect your present job or industry.
Cite a minimum of 3 scholarly references. Scholarly references are written by scholars or professionals who are experts in their fields. It does not include the class syllabus, Wikipedia, dictionaries, encyclopedias, eHow and similar sources.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.