I need an explanation for this Mathematics question to help me study.
Step 1: Respond to the following:
Suppose one of your friends is struggling with the process used to factor a trinomial. You show your friend this formula for a trinomial: ax2 + bc + c where
Next, you give your friend this equation as an example:
2×2 + 11x + 12.
Imagine that you go on to instruct your friend on factoring trinomials using this example.
- What do you think is a common mistake that your friend might make when factoring this type of trinomial?
- What advice would you give your friend for avoiding this mistake?
- What would you tell your friend to do in order to check his work after he factored the trinomial?
- -Posts well developed answers that fully addresses and develops all aspects of the concept
- -Posts factually correct, reflective and substantive contribution; advances discussion.
- -Uses references to literature, readings, or personal experience to support comments
- 500 words or more.