I’m studying and need help with a Psychology question to help me learn.
Answer the following questions:
- Is it possible to develop a test that will be totally free of error variance? Why or why not?
- What rationale would you use to justify the use of newly developed instruments that may not have existed long enough to accumulate evidence?
- Describe situations in which the use of newly developed instruments would be appropriated.
- What precautions do the practitioners need to take if they want to use new instruments?
- Is it possible to have a test that is reliable but not valid? Why or why not?
- What is the difference between construct, content, and face validity?