A quality research report (min. 2500 words ), that will provide a comparative analysis of what researchers (peer reviewed) claim to be the influential constructs of AI. Proper APA citations are required
The requirement of your research is expected to be built and constitutes the five-chapter model. This document is not intended to be a one-time or static document. The Research Report needs to be 10 to 12 pages in length (not including the front and back matter and needs to be written in the past and present tense, as appropriate.
The Research Report should be a complete and concise document that establishes your credentials as a relative expert in the domain of your study. In all cases, a good understanding of the specific domain will be necessary for the successful completion of your study. It is vital that you stay current in the literature germane to the study you are conducting and update the chapters accordingly.
Skeleton of the report should look like below.
In this section, present enough information about the proposed work so that the reader understands the general context or setting. It is also helpful to include a summary of how this document is organized.
This section introduces the reader to the structural content of your Research Report
This section provides the necessary support for both the problem statement of your study. Consider the following questions and support your discussion by citing the research literature:
· Why is there a problem? What groups or individuals are affected?
· How far-ranging is the problem and how great is its impact? What’s the benefit of solving the problem?
· What has been tried without success to correct the situation? Why weren’t those attempts successful?
· What are the consequences of not solving the problem?
· How does the goal of your study address the research problem and how will your proposed study offer promise as a resolution to the problem?
· How will your research add to the knowledge base?
· What is the potential for generalization of your results?
· What is the potential for original work?
In this section, identify how the problem is inherently difficult to solve. You should also show how the solution you propose are difficult to obtain (unlike a book report). You should show the study you propose is of adequate difficulty to warrant a successful grade assignment. What issues do you expect to be confronted with that will limit the viability of your finding and conclusion?
· Conclusions – Clearly state the conclusions of the study based on the analysis performed and results achieved. Indicate by the evidence or logical development the extent to which the specified objectives have been accomplished. If the research has been guided by hypotheses, make a statement as to whether the data supported or rejected these hypotheses. Discuss alternative explanations for the findings, if appropriate. Delineate strengths, weaknesses, and limitations of the study.
· Implications – Discuss the impact of the work on the field of study and its contributions to knowledge and professional practice. Discuss implications for future research.
· Recommendations – Present recommendations for future research or for changes in research methods or theoretical concepts. As appropriate, present recommendations for changes in academic practice, professional practice, or organizational procedures, practices, and behavior.
Follow the most current version of APA to format your references. However, each reference should be single-spaced with a double space between each cited entry. Make sure that every citation is referenced and every reference is cited.