I’m working on a Writing exercise and need support.
Make sure you follow the instruction：：：
For this assignment you will choose the SIX best sources that you have found for your paper. Make sure that all of them are credible sources and at least two of them are scholarly. Use the library databases to help you find credible sources.
Each entry on your Annotated Bibliography should have two parts: a) A bibliographic entry and b) an annotation. Your entries should appear in alphabetical order according to the last name of the lead author (or the first word of the article title if there is no author).
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Create a bibliographic entry for each source. Make sure you use MLA formatting for this part. Refer to Purdue OWL MLA Works Cited for the MLA guidelines.
- Beneath each bibliographic entry, write up an annotation according the 5-sentence format that is described below:
Sentence 1) Introduce the author and state the thesis.
Sentence 2) Identify the genre or medium of the source.
Sentence 3) Describe the type of evidence used.
Sentence 4) Identify the audience and purpose of the text.
Sentence 5) Explain the relevance of the text to your research.
- Evidence of scholarly research practice
- MLA formatting of bibliographic entries
- Accurate representation of main ideas
- Awareness of purpose and audience
- Analysis of source relevance to research