I’m trying to study for my App Development course and I need some help to understand this question.
Please see the complete instructions in guidelines and rubric pdf file.
You will add an Update function to the To-Do list app using the following steps:
- Use the Milestone Six Incomplete Project files to complete this milestone.
- Edit the appropriate files to create an Update function. Specifically:
- When a user clicks a list item, display the list item’s text in the input text area
- When a list item’s text has been displayed in the input text area, change the Add button to an Update button
- When the Update button is clicked, perform the update, clear the input text field, and change the button back to Add
- Make sure to display your name in the final result. Displaying your name in the final results is required in all project submissions.
- Use the Milestone Submission Template to submit your work, and make sure to complete all of the sections of the template.