International Business Issues
IB must plan, select, and develop strategies and structures that draw stakeholder experience and knowledge from both inside and outside the business. Using a potential IB business and its product/service develop the strategy and structure alliances necessary for your success.
- Summarize the strategies, structures, and alliances available to IB.
- What are some of the issues and problems associated with finding and selecting successful alliances in IB?
- How are these activities and requirements different or the same when moving to the international market?
- Discuss two strategic alliances available to IB with advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Based on your research and knowledge of the international market what recommendation would you give for successful selection and use of alliances in your IB and why?