I don’t understand this Business question and need help to study.
This final case study is a culmination of your learning throughout the course and your program here at Indiana University. During the course, you will be thinking through the case and recording your thoughts in an organized manner. Once you have reached this assignment, you are ready to put that critical thinking into practice.
The case we are studying for this final assignment is MIDCARE, Inc. MIDCARE is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization made up of a hospital, a physician-hospital organization (PHO), and Health Next. They have a specialty cancer center. In general, the hospital provides diagnostic, outpatient, therapeutic, and emergency medicine services.
This week’s assignment addresses elements from your previous course work in the MBA-Healthcare program. It is designed to assess your competence in financial management, organizational dynamics and governance, leadership skills and behavior, human resources management, and strategic planning. Each are competencies identified by employers and recognized by the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE).
Upon successful completion of the course material, you will be able to:
- Design strategies which address complex organizational issues within the healthcare industry.
- Evaluate personnel management capabilities for continued organizational growth.
- Integrate critical analysis to ensure organizational success.
- Synthesize ethical standards in strategic decision making.
- Support a commitment to Christ-like character (mercy, integrity, self-discipline, stewardship, and diverse kingdom community) in healthcare.
- Textbook: The Middleboro Casebook: Healthcare Strategy and Operations
- File: Capstone Assignment Memorandum
- Website: OCLS
Your firm is contracted to perform consulting services for MIDCARE, Inc. The deliverables for the consulting contract are outlined in a memorandum from James Higgens, the president of MIDCARE.
This final assignment requires you to fulfill the deliverables of the consulting contract as outlined in the Capstone Assignment Memorandum file.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Make sure you have carefully reviewed “Case 6: MIDCARE, Inc.” from the textbook
- Review the material in the Background Information section of this page.
- Review the file, Capstone Assignment Memorandum.
- Construct a report to MIDCARE, Inc. addressing each of the deliverables in the memorandum. Be sure to provide appropriate quantitative justification to support your conclusions and recommendations.
- The report should be at least 10 pages long.
- Proper grammar, APA format, and understanding of the audience is required.
- The submission must have a title page and references.
- Turn your work into the instructor by using the Assignment submission page by the end of the workshop.
Great job on this, The one thing I felt was lacking was sufficient quantitative justification. You have some here, but as I was reading I frequently asked myself how you came to these recommendations. This will be very important in your final case study analysis.
Great job overall,