I’m working on a Environmental Science exercise and need support.
Introduction: (write the headings at the beginning of each section)
- One paragraph about human population growth depending on access to resources, protection from predators, etc…
- Explanation of the hypothesis about whether resource availability (per capita) impacts survival rates
- Explanation of hypothesis about how certain advantages or privileges may impact access to resources and thus survival
- Short description of scavenger hunt—search with half-size population; search with full-size population
- Short description of scavenger hunt with 2/3 of players having less time to access resources
- Short description of how you managed the data and generated graphs.
- Bar Graph of % Survival for each round of the scavenger hunt.
- Three or four sentences that state what the graph shows.
- A brief summary of the general trends in the Results.
- A short paragraph showing how this informs our understanding of the two factors of environmental concern: # of people and amount of resources those people are using. Reflections on opportunities to share resources, negotiate, build alliances, etc. to ensure just and fair distribution of resources.