2-3 pages please do this paper on Canada:
Familiarize yourself with the World Health Organization (WHO) by visiting its website http://www.who.int/en/.
- First, identify a country to research (select one which you do not reside). Provide a brief statistical overview of the country you selected, including population, gross national income per capita, total expenditure on health, and the probability of dying in varying age groups.
- Second, determine what the three (3) top causes of death in that country are.
- Finally, research and answer the following questions, providing support for your answers:
- How do the causes of death in that country deteriorate one’s health?
- What are the risk factors in the country that cause the population to most likely die from these causes?
- Has the country had any recent outbreaks (ie. Swine Flu)?
- What is the life expectancy of individuals in that country?
- Provide citations and references for your material in APA style.