4 peer-reviewed sources including the text ( Comparative Criminal Justice Systems: A Topical Approach 7th edition, Author: Reichel, Philip)
MUST have at least 1 in-text citation for each paragraph
Countries: United States, Germany, and Saudi Arabia
Analyze the development of two different criminal justice systems. Using the three countries chosen, provide a brief description of each country from both a historical and cultural perspective. Then, describe what type of legal tradition is employed by each country (Common, Civil, Eastern Asia, or Islamic), and how the three elements (history, culture, and legal tradition) are applied to the management of justice through the current legal system of the countries under consideration. Try to be specific and provide examples where possible.
The following questions are designed to assist in the structuring of the paper:
1. How has culture impacted the development of each system?
2. Have there been any culture changes in the last 5 years that have affected the criminal justice system of the country.
3. Has either criminal justice system changed or influenced the culture it serves?
4. What legal issues have had an impact on the development of each system?
5. Did these legal issues impact the culture as well?
6. How has politics played a role in the development of each system?