I WANT SOMEONE WHO HAS EVER HANDLED THIS WORK BEFORE..NO TIME FOR REVISIONS!
Part two of Media’s influence on body image- Research Method
Assignment 2: Final Project: Sampling
1. Five additional references that could be used for your research paper and include a 1-2 sentence description for each of the five additional references, explaining how they fit with the research topic and the research question proposed. Make sure that these references come from scholarly sources using Argosy’s library resources.
2. A very detailed outline of what you would like to cover in the intro/lit review of your paper. Write it as an outline and think about what you want each paragraph or section to cover. Paste your references into each section where the information from that article applies to the topic. Below is an example of the outline although the references have not been pasted in yet:
- Introduction or Statement of the Problem -Media’s influence on body image (*****I have research question and hypothesis, currently being reviewed by professor. Can be changed if needed..
RESEARCH QUESTION: DOES MEDIA HAVE INFLUENCE ON HUMAN BODY IMAGE?
Media has a great influence in the body images of people where individuals opt to change their body and facial appearances as well as their behavior.*****)
- Research question
- Why is it important/implications
- Revised hypothesis based on feedback from the instructor
- Review of the Literature (the following is an example for above topic):
- Brief description of Media’s influence on body image (Cite articles from which you will obtain this information).
- Who is media’s main target(Cite articles from which you will obtain this information).
- List two factors (Cite articles).
- Demographic characteristics (Cite articles).