I don’t understand this Social Science question and need help to study.
Look back at the research questions you submitted for your Project Three milestone in Module Five. How does the methodology of your research influence each of the questions you asked? How does each methodology influence the type of data included in the research study?
Now, think forward to future research you will conduct: How do you think the initial research you conduct will influence the questions you can ask? How will it influence the type of data you collect? How might it impact the research you will conduct?
INFLUENCE OF METHODOLOGY
- Explain the influence different methodologies had on:
- The questions that you asked
- The types of data that were included in each research study
- Explore the impact of initial research on:
- The questions you can ask
- The types of data you will collect
- The research you will conduct
Specifically, the following rubric criteria must be addressed:
- Explain the influence of methodologies on existing questions and types of data
- Explore the impact of methodologies on future questions, types of data, and research
Guidelines for Submission: This assignment should be about 450 words in length. Any references should be cited in APA format.
Note: For journal assignments, you can receive a Proficient, Needs Improvement, or Not Evident score on each of your rubric criteria. There is no Exemplary score for this assignment, because you will receive feedback and make revisions to improve beyond proficiency in these concepts.